Jan 12, 2024 | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Tap into Good Times!
Mark your calendars for Friday, January 12, 2024.
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm – VIP entrance at 6:00 pm
The Science of Beer is an opportunity to taste some of Memphis’s best beer and enjoy some awesome snacks. By talking to local brewers, attending mini-lectures, and participating in other interactive beer-themed activities, you’ll gain some knowledge to wow your friends. Our museum will be overflowing with the best Memphis has to offer in drinks, food, and fun, and we’d love for you to join us! Tickets available soon.
Currently 18 Beer vendors that will be joining the event include:
· Athen’s Distributing
· Beale St. Brewing
· Bluff City Brewers and Connoisseurs
· Cooper House Project
· Crosstown Brewing Company
· Ghost River
· Grind City Brewery
· Hampline Brewing
· High Cotton Brewing
· Hook Point Brewing
· Meddlesome Brewing
· Memphis Brewer’s Association
· Memphis Filling Station
· Memphis Made
· Mississippi Ale House
· Wiseacre Brewing
. Urban Consequence Brewing
Joining us for your snacking needs will be:
· Bosco’s Squared
· Elwood’s Shack
· Gus’s Fried Chicken
· J Brooks Coffee
· Leonard’s BBQ-Now over 100 years old and a new location.
· Maciel’s Tortas and Tacos
· RP Tracks
· South of Beale
· Wolf River Popcorn
The VIP Treatment – Treat yourself to a VIP ticket!
VIP ticket holders get to enter at 6pm! Special food vendors in the VIP lounge include:
· Vanelli’s Deli
· Lucchesi’s Beer Garden
· Margie’s 901
. Paper Plate Pavilion
. Wildflower Bake Shop
Cheers to a great time! Test some beers and your knowledge.
Deep End Mansion Theater:
Kevin Cerrito from Cerrito Trivia will be hosting the MoSH Pub Quiz. Test your knowledge of Memphis, science and beer. Prizes will be awarded, so start studying now!
· Make your own Pretzel necklace and clean your palate as you go from beer station to beer station.
· The Rhodes College Physics Department – Come try out beer flavored ice cream! Kim Brien from Rhodes College will be creating some tasty science with liquid nitrogen ice cream. https://www.rhodes.edu/bio/brienk
· CAESAR The University of Memphis Chemistry Department
· Board to Beers will have four stations of games for guest to play and enjoy.
· Giant Jenga and Mini golf! Test your hand and beat your friends with our giant jenga and Mini golf while wearing our Beer Goggles.
· Joe’s Wines and Liquor will have a table with unique and exclusive beers for the Mid-South.
· Protect Our Aquifer
· Wolf River Conservancy
Memphis Filling Station is a Growler/Bar/Beer Garden concept started by Bryan Berretta and Heather Reed in 2013. Check out their booth at the Science of Beer.
Memphis Made Brewing Co. is an independent production brewery located in Cooper-Young. They produce three year-round beers and also do plenty of seasonal and limited run brews. What are you hopping they’ll bring this year?
Memphis Brewer’s Association is an association of homebrewers, wine makers, and lovers of both.
Bluff City Brewers and Connoisseurs – Are you a home brew enthusiast? Bluff City Brewers and Connoisseurs has got you covered! Come check them out at our Science of Beer event and learn more about what they do. http://bluffcitybrewers.com/
Bosco’s has won dozens of national beer awards, and is considered a craft-brewing innovator and pioneer. They brew almost 60 styles of beer each year! Come to the Science of Beer to see what they’ll be serving up! http://www.boscosbeer.com/
Crosstown Brewing Company near Crosstown Concourse will be attending. Check them out at the Science of Beer! http://www.crosstownbeer.com/
Ghost River – Did you know that Ghost River donates to the Wolf River Conservancy? We’re happy they will be joining us for the Science of Beer! http://www.ghostriverbrewing.com/
All activities and vendors subject to change.
Early Bird Special! $70 VIP Non-Members
$65 VIP Members
$35 Non-Member – Designated Driver
$30 Members – Designated Driver