Employment at MoSH
The Museum of Science & History (MoSH) offers a variety of employment opportunities at multiple properties including the Museum, Lichterman Nature Center, Mallory-Neely House and Magevney House.
Guest Services Retail Supervisor
Guest Services Retail Supervisor supervises staff to prepare the work schedules and execute sales. Recruits, assigns duties, evaluates, and disciplines full and part-time assigned employees. Establishes sales goals for personnel.
Part Time Special Events Coordinator
Works under the direction of the Special Events Manager of MoSH to coordinate special events such as donor and member events, facility rentals, and volunteer functions.
Trail Resurfacing Specialist
This position is part time, approximately 20 to 28 hours per week, and pays $12.00 per hour. Hours are scheduled in advance, and may include weekend work.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Resurfacing one and a half miles (7920 feet) of walking trails with crushed limestone under the direction of the LNC Manager. Target completion of this work 4/23/21.
- Performing and logging equipment and vehicle inspections
- Maintaining grounds maintenance supply inventories
- Supervise volunteer groups
- Supervise inmate work line (special training provided)