- This event has passed.
Mar 27, 2022 | 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Fun Begins When The Sun Goes Down
Take a Night Hike around the lake, then warm up by campfires, and enjoy toasted s’mores and beverages. Check out the night sky with the staff of the MoSH Planetarium. Experience live nocturnal animal encounters, and make a craft. Includes tickets for 2 glasses of wine.
Picnics are encouraged.
5:30 PM until 8:00 PM
- Night hikes on lake & scarecrow trails
- Multiple fires around Davidson Pavilion & Special Events Lawn
- S’mores kits
- Hot Chocolate & Tea
- Wine for adults
- Bottled water
- Night sky watching with the staff of the Sharpe Planetarium. Sky charts will be provided.
- Nocturnal artifacts table
- Make & Take children’s crafts
- Live nocturnal animal encounters – including owl presentation
- Outdoor event, conducted rain or shine – dress for the weather
Adult – $25 Members $20
Child – $15
Under 2 – FREE